Python Developer (Dublin)
We are looking for a Python Developer (Mid-level and Senior) to join our client's development team. Our client is a digital entertainment company based in Dublin.
In this role you will design and develop code with performance optimization, extensibility and maintainability in mind, you will own and drive development tasks that you are involved in, participating in and supporting your agile development SCRUM team. Provide support to the business for critical issues.
You will need:
- Demonstrable experience with Python, MySQL & Linux
- 3+ years of professional develoapment experience
- Experience in version control systems, ideally Git
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced development schedule
- Strong communication skills and fluency in verbal and written English are essential
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
What do they offer? Competitive salary + Benefits + Relocation Package
What do I need to do to get this job?
Call Cristina Rafael on +353 86 701 4033 or email Cristina.rafael@e-Frontiers.ie to find out more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested